We are thrilled to be able to reopen our doors to our loyal customers on June 22, 2020. Please note we do have new protocols that will be in effect.
Due to occupancy restrictions and social distancing, we are asking the following of our customers:
● At this time, we will be open by appointment only. The preferred method to request to schedule a service will be via our website with our appointment request form.
● We are recommending you arrive ten minutes before your appointment time and wait in your car in our parking area. We have a large lot with ample parking. Once you are parked, please call our salon at (973) 917-3222 to let us know you have arrived. We will either tell you to come in right away or if we are not ready, we will call you back or text you when it's time to come in.
● Unfortunately, no additional friends or family members may enter the studio with you.
● Please be mindful of social distancing (6ft or more) when possible during your appointment.
● At this time, we are not allowing pets in our studio. Service dogs may be allowed with advanced notice.
● We will not be serving beverages or refreshments. You are welcome to bring a personal beverage (water bottle, etc.) with you into the studio if you wish.
● Clients will be encouraged to utilize hand washing/sanitizer stations to disinfect hands both upon entering and prior to leaving the Salon
● Per state guidelines, Face coverings are required for both staff and clients upon entering our studio. All of our team will be wearing these coverings. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a facial mask, please contact us in advance to discuss alternative options, where allowed.
● All customers MUST print, acknowledge our health questionnaire and sign a WAIVER before entering our studio. You can download our waiver via the button below. You can also call us, and we will email you the waiver if you wish.
Even though we will be wearing facial masks, please know that our smiling faces will be behind them. We are still a happy and passionate team and thrilled to be seeing you soon. We love our customers. Now, more than ever, we are so appreciative of having the honor of serving you.